Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All Welcome 
Quixote had been exploring in the glade at the base of the plateau until the rain started threatening to come down in buckets.  But now on his return he'd run out of trees to cover him, so the final leg of the trip was uphill and rather damp.  By the time Quixote got to the border, he looked more like he took a swim than went wandering around in the adjacent territories.  And to think, he had finally gotten on the trail of a possible deer herd.

That was the thing, though, he didn't really trust the lowlands to not just randomly flood with a little bit of rain.  These lands were still unfamiliar, and he wasn't about to go get swept downstream by a flash flood when the pack needed him.  They did need him around, right?  Ah screw it, assume yes.  He pointed his paws in the direction of a small cluster of trees, hoping that nobody would be under them so he could have a kind of sheltered spot to hide out and not get any more drenched.
Messages In This Thread
I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - May 24, 2018, 04:10 PM