Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Congrats! :D  It's been a busy posting few months.  Have my.. Uh.  255th?

Raven's laugh was music to his ears, he paused, just watching with a smile on his face and his ears tilted forward.  If only he was more of a funny dude maybe he'd get to hear that more often.  Something told him that'd be a bit of a stretch.  He'd rather just somehow save that instant, to file it away when something inevitably went wrong, when times become tough -- to remember why and what could be.  For all the stumbles to get to this point, it seemed they'd finally landed on something good together.

As his mate settled in against him, Quixote closed his eyes, listening to the rain, enjoying the moment.  After she spoke, he mouthed the same words she said, and they felt weird on his tongue, even without a voice behind them.  He tilted his head to look down at her as well as he could.  Hell, Raven was the definition of content, wasn't she?  It tugged at him -- yeah, this loser was gonna have to get over his issues because he was too old to have these hangups and she deserved better.  They were just words that scared the hell out of him for no good reason.  I.. -- I won't mind getting used to saying it.  His turn to sigh, leaning slightly so he could rest his jaw across the top of her head before quietly repeating, My love.  Anything for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - June 06, 2018, 03:43 AM