Broken Boulder "What would you give?"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
thank you so much! That's fine, thanks for the reply :)

Liri felt when she had arrived, she had done so in the midst of something. 

The wolves of the Sanctuary didn't seem exactly happy with Alarian, though Liri wasn't privy to the details. She didn't need to be, it wasn't her place to know.

From what she could gather, Alarian seemed, well, sad. Liri could have helped him, she knew enough about loss and grief yet, again, it didn't seem her place. 

The others seemed discontented about some decisions he'd made. Namely, promoting two newcomers who had arrived nearly the day she had. From what she had gathered, they'd been promoted to rather high ranks that surpassed some of the other, longer standing members.

This didn't necessarily bother Liri. She'd had her fair share of power; at this point in her life she was fine to let it rest on someone else's shoulders. Yet, the once-Alpha didn't think it a wise decision. 

Even after she'd taken the mantle over for Aaron - and essentially Amara, given how useless she'd turned out to be, Minna was the one she had made her Beta. Minna, her most loyal friend, over her own brother. 

Liri didn't think it wise but then, Rosings had fallen apart from beneath her. She was in no place to judge Alarian's decision.

Her train of thought was run off its tracks when another approached from the surrounding darkness. The pallid healer's woodland optics had acclimated to the shadows and she could make out the silhouettes of the forest and the rocks in the clearing. 

The other reached her, a small female with what appeared to be an agouti coat from what Liri could make out. 

Liri's tail beat a welcoming beat on the stone beneath the shelter of the Boulder. "Not at all," Liri replied kindly, shifting to make room for her.

"I'm Liri. It's nice to meet you." Her voice is still a soft rasp. Even now, surrounded by others, the northron doesn't use her voice very often.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"What would you give?" - by Síff - May 27, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - May 27, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - May 28, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 03, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 07, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - June 09, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 10, 2018, 06:08 PM