Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
175 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Viinturuth, having been blissfully unaware of the seriousness of discussion between his parents that had been ongoing for days, regarded them then with quiet curiosity. He picked up on the tension that hung between them, and although he was unable to comprehend the words they shared, the pale boy felt as though something was oddly out of place. Planted between them, he canted his head from side-to-side to regard them both and his half erect ears flopped comically as he did so, eager to make sense of what they spoke of.

When his mother looked down to meet his stormy eyes, his tufted tail sprung to attention. He beamed up at her, excitement at having been acknowledged bringing him to his paws. The russet Alphess' gaze did not linger on him long and she turned away, beckoning the children collectively to her as she made to venture from the den.

He did not hesitate. On unsteady limbs, Viinturuth yipped cheerfully and promptly followed. He'd seen beyond the den a number of times, but never long enough to satisfy his yearning for more. After the initial daze of dimming sunlight that caused his sensitive young eyes to squint, the first of the Frostfur-Mayfair cubs set about sniffing as many sticks, stones and blades of grass as he possibly could.

An ear twitched when his mother's voice rose in the form of a howl, and he temporarily abandoned his need to test every smell available. He shuffled in place, unable to resist the urge to join in as he parted his lips and tilted his muzzle skyward to join in alongside his Akatosh with a pitiful "awoooo!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Viinturuth - June 02, 2018, 01:40 PM