Two Rivers Isle i'm tired of screwing up, tired of going down
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

He always knew how to make her feel better.  She watched tenderly as he tempered himself, quelled his temper and gave her some real, serious advice.  She got what he meant, she didn't count family either.  Tuathal was her other half and probably always would be; at least for now, that was how her young mind rationalized it.  She didn't yet understand how a real, solid relationship could change all of that but if she was lucky she would never have to.

He's like, unconscious.  She whacked him on the head and just, conk.  He's out.  She sighed, whiskers twitching.  But you're right.  I don't think I did anything wrong.. except, I kind of yelled at Raven a little bit.  She'd have to go apologize for that later.  If she would've known half the shit Screech had done maybe she wouldn't be so worried, but the thought of getting kicked out and booted straight to Omega came to mind.

I don't know.  I cried about it a little bit, she admitted, but mostly I'm just angry.  I think.. after I talk to Raven and make sure I'm not going to get kicked out on my ass, I'll confront her about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm tired of screwing up, tired of going down - by Fire - June 10, 2018, 05:34 PM