Wheeling Gull Isle A monkey's Wedding
7 Posts
Ooc — Orca
She was cautiously watching the land around her and when the male appeared she took on a defensive stance. Her eyes narrowed, her body language closed and her eyes fell in submissiveness. She kept just enough of her independent dominance in her body language to show that she would defend herself, but just enough submissiveness to show she was not looking for trouble. His approach was cautious in itself and she relaxed somewhat, allowing her tail to wag in a friendly manner. She was still guarded of course, but he did not seem ready to rip her throat out.
“I am Elenor... I seem to have misjudged the ocean” she motioned towards he now gone bridge that had brought her here, “I was not aware that this land was claimed and I do not mean to intrude yet I seem to be stuck here.” Her tone was apologetic and underlying it she was asking for a form of sanctuary. An underlying thought gave her some hope that perhaps she would find a home here… but she was not quite sure. It depended on the others that called this land home, whether she found acceptance among them.
Messages In This Thread
A monkey's Wedding - by Elenor - June 14, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: A monkey's Wedding - by Stockholm - June 15, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: A monkey's Wedding - by Elenor - June 15, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: A monkey's Wedding - by Stockholm - June 16, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: A monkey's Wedding - by Coelacanth - June 16, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: A monkey's Wedding - by Elenor - June 16, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: A monkey's Wedding - by Stockholm - June 22, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: A monkey's Wedding - by Coelacanth - June 22, 2018, 08:33 AM