Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn looked towards the doe Shale mentioned and nodded in understanding. She stood with him and at his indication to follow, trotted to his side and walked with him towards the herd. He told her he was expecting pups of his own, and she smiled. "Congratulations," she said with an incline of her head before adding, "It appears that we will." 

Brynn felt the shift in tone as Shale told her of his strategy. He wanted her to stay hidden while he tried to get the doe away from the herd and move her towards Brynn. The plan sounded like a good one. "Got it," she replied with a quick nod of acceptance. 

It happened that there were a couple trees huddled together near the edge of the lake. Her color would provide adequate camouflage against the trunks, and the trees were big enough and close enough together to hide her well enough. She lifted her head towards the trees indicating that she would hide there unless he had any issues with it.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Brynn - June 25, 2018, 04:35 PM