Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
last from me. thanks for the thread! <3

Shale only took a few bites for himself, tearing the other hind leg away from the deer. He then split open its stomach, seizing the choicest bits from there. He made quick work of it, and soon had a sizable pile of meat to bring home for his family. He'd cache most of it, now, returning to carry it all back when he could.

"It's a pity you're an Easthollow wolf. We could use a hunter like you in Morningside," Shale remarked, grinning. He dare not let the truth of that darken his words. Their adult numbers were too low, their pup count too high. It could set up for a brutal end of summer, if they didn't recruit some new members soon.

After all the formalities were over with, and the meat divided, Shale dipped his head to Brynn, amber eyes full of gratitude. "Thank you for your help," he said sincerely, voice warm. "I'll keep an eye out for you, next time I come around here. Give my best to Valette." With a final nod, Shale collected his meat and departed, a new glow in his chest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Shale - July 04, 2018, 03:22 AM