Blackfeather Woods nippikortuyok
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Sos’ wails pulls her from a light slumber, taking what little bit of sleep she can manage, but is startled awake and sits up, dislodging Aningan from a meal and disturbing Tunerk from her sleep. Quickly, she’s alert to the problem and righting the boy before he can complain anymore and try to soothe the other two at once. In the back of her mind, she doesn’t want to admit it’s easy taking care of them when they’re this small. She has the support of all her family but she is still raising them on her own. The others will step in and replace the hole left by their other half, but it isn’t the same. Soon, they’ll have thoughts and opinions and they’re legs will work better and… well, just thinking about it is exhausting her more.

Aningan is easily soothed and close to her belly, latching onto a teat while Tunerk doesn’t the same. When she finally returns all focus to the disruption, she quietly gasps. His eyes have begun to open to reveal milky blue eyes, new to this world. She hasn’t realized they’d gotten to this point, though her mind his hazy on the details, but she smiles and lowers her nose, licking the boy’s face several times with all the excitement she can muster.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
nippikortuyok - by Sos - June 24, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Shivali - June 24, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Sos - June 26, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Shivali - June 30, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Sos - July 04, 2018, 06:47 PM