Dragoncrest Cliffs Somewhere over the rainbow
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Thuringwethil didn't seem perturbed by Bat's lack of motivation, at least at this stage. Wildfire found some relief in that. Perhaps she was simply overthinking. But then the Heda's comment about sending Bat away caused the Feisripa's entire body to stiffen. Her mouth opened, then shut, as she willed herself to remain calm. She was still sore about missing Bobby and couldn't even entertain the thought of sending their little baby Bat away too. The thought turned her stomach and made her wish she could eat her words.

Of course, she couldn't un-ring that bell and, besides, she knew her concerns were valid. But she wouldn't let anyone—no, not even the commander—send another of her children off to train somewhere else, not if she could do something about it. And she could. Wildfire decided she would do whatever it took to ensure Bat's future kept her here in Drageda. Even if it meant she had to brave the caves to introduce the Goufa to the beach so they could build her interest in water into a trade that could benefit the pack, she would do it.

Having thus self-soothed, Wildfire managed a tight-lipped smile for her mate, then reached out to nuzzle her cheek. "I won't let it come to that," she murmured simply. "What do you think of taking them to the beach sometime? I know Bat would love it but the others would enjoy it too, I think."
Messages In This Thread
Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - June 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - June 26, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - June 27, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - July 09, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - July 10, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - July 10, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - July 10, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - July 23, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Wildfire - July 24, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: Somewhere over the rainbow - by Antumbra - August 05, 2018, 10:41 AM