Morningside Cuesta the betrayer
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
@Kavik for visibility

Liri found him, straying from Kavik's side only briefly to hunt, lost as they had been in the storm.

She'd spent the morning half-hunched, half-balled awkwardly on her uneven amount of legs until they ached from the torment of being locked in place where she hid in the tall swaying grass. When the small creatures had grown so used to her stillness that they foolishly forgot her presence, a soft rustle had alerted her. In her haste to snatch it, she'd nearly torn the wing from her prize - a plump turkey. It had lacked finesse or grace but she'd succeeded in grabbing hold of the flapping creature. 

The child was but a dark smudge on the banks of the river, hunched with some emotion - frustration perhaps. Liri stopped some feet from him, her paws had been leading her back to the gentle giant, resting the fallen bird at her paws. 

The woman, who might have been a mother once, felt concern as she watched the boy with intrigue. He was young enough to face danger if he continued alone, which he appeared to be. Liri did not yet ask for an explanation or for a name. 

The fae chuffed to him, beckoning. "You must be hungry, eat," she says softly, nudging the bird to him.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
the betrayer - by Illidan - June 26, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: the betrayer - by Síff - June 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: the betrayer - by Illidan - June 26, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: the betrayer - by Síff - June 26, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: the betrayer - by Illidan - June 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: the betrayer - by Síff - June 26, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: the betrayer - by Illidan - June 29, 2018, 02:34 PM