Blackfeather Woods It's time to play
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Nah, I mean... As I said I just thought I'd mention it since I compared Corvus' and Damien's profiles and it seemed a lot like godmodding for Corvus to dodge Damien just like that. My characters are all under a limited consent policy so I just wanted a fair fight. That's all.

Damien's head crashed against his opponent, and while it's useful to prevent his attack it also disorients Damien himself for a moment. Once he regains his balance Damien takes his chance to pin the trespasser down. He grabs the flesh of his neck and clamps down hard, trying to force the male to the ground, but his wide stance makes it impossible. Suddenly pain strikes Damien. The raven male had clutched the dark prince's left leg with his teeth, piercing skin and muscle and immobilizing his leg. Damien tried to fight it but every move made the pain worse and Corvus was starting to tear up flesh. He was forced to let go of his grip on the male's neck to try and defend his leg, but as soon as he released him, the trespassed backed away to attempt an escape. Damien tried to chase him but the pain in his leg didn't allow him to go far. He halted with a yelp of pain, and watched as the other male put distance between himself and Blackfeather Woods. With a low growl Damien put the last warning: the next time you won't be so lucky.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
It's time to play - by Corvus - June 28, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - June 29, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - June 29, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - July 01, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - July 05, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - July 08, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - July 12, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: It's time to play - by Damien - July 15, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: It's time to play - by Corvus - July 15, 2018, 11:11 AM