Sun Mote Copse stranger things have happened, i know
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
She was pleased; the stranger's anger seemed to settle, at least halting its ascent for the moment. Her gaze warmed by fractions, one ear flicking as she settled back on her haunches. His answers brought a faint smile to her lips, eyes glittering with intrigue. The confirmation did not surprise her, but brought with it a hunger of her own. Despite herself, she imagined how sweet it might taste to humble such a creature, were she capable.
None of us are as subtle as we think, She offered, unwilling for many reasons to highlight what she saw in the man. In a way, she thought of it as a better answer; he would know now that few things slipped her observation, and perhaps would be better off for the knowledge. It did little to bother her. They might never cross paths again. What is your name, roi sauvage?
The clumsy way her father's tongue rolled from her still quite bothered her, even after so much time; she nevertheless clung tighter to the language in his absence, finding comfort even in her own accented pronunciation. Though, common would always be her native tongue, dull as it was.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 07, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 07:21 PM