Otter Creek Put on my thinking cap
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She turned around quickly shock to see him standing there behind her. He smiled slightly, humored to see her slightly spooked by something so little.  "Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you." he said softly. She began to walk towards him, but then seemly slowed down a bit. Howl wasn't quite sure why but didn't think about it too much. He had other things on his mind that was taking president.

She moved her ears back when she mentioned "small brown prey" getting a bite out of her belly. He would have commented on this wondering if it was an otter, beaver or something else, but before he could she stated that they needed to talk.

Howl's instant thought was that she knew. That he hadn't gotten to her in time and now she knew about the other two women he was fond of. He didn't want her to have to say it. He wanted her to hear what he had to say before expressing her own feelings about it. "I know... I've been meaning to tell you."  he said with a sign at the end. "You weren't the only one with a prior engagement that night when we kissed. he began.

"Brynn... she's a new member of the pack. I'm not sure if you have had a chance to be acquainted with her yet... but... We were somewhat involved. She wasn't my mate or anything official but it was clear that we both liked one another."  he said trying to explain his and Brynn's relationship. "When you and I kissed... she was still under the impression that we would be together and so was I, I suppose, but that didn't come to mind that night. It was all about you and us... and that's all I wanted to think about." he wanted that to be all there was but he knew there was no point in stopping now. If she was going to know what happened she was going to learn all of it all at once.

"Then you went off and I wasn't sure what to do... While on my trip... the one I took after finding you, I meet someone else, even before meeting Brynn. I didn't know Brynn, I didn't know your feelings and I ended up encountering another woman who I connected with. I wasn't sure if I would see her again, but then a few days ago she came to our borders and express that she wanted there to be more between us. With her sudden appearance and with our past encounter I couldn't say to her that I was against the idea, but then I thought about Brynn and you and I didn't know what to do." he finished in a slightly frantic voice.

He took another breath trying to pull his thoughts together. "I had to find you. Tell you. Hear what you had to say. I just don't know if what I am doing is right." he said in a defeated tone. He looked up at her hoping not to see terror or sadness in her eyes. "I'm so sorry Cebra." he stated even before knowing her reaction. He hadn't wanted it to be like this.

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 11, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - July 17, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 17, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 12, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 14, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 20, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 20, 2018, 11:25 AM