Otter Creek Put on my thinking cap
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Last post! Cebra bolted!

She had expected him to be hurt and disappointed, not to tempt her even further. Her eyes widened at his words and though she wanted to step away when he moved forward she was rooted in place. Her heart quickened and also stabbed with grief at the same time, wanting him and wanting to deny him at the same time. "Don't Howl.." she whispered and closed her eyes, whining as he pressed his forehead to hers. He was asking her to give up Mawk, he was asking her to risk losing everything she ever loved except for him. If he truly knew her, loved her, then would he ask her to stay with him now that she remembered her life?

She opened her eyes and felt her lips curl over her fangs, forcing a growl to leave her maw as she stepped away from him. "My feelings for you won't magically vanish, they won't disappear...but they will fade Howl. Yours will fade for me. Because we have others who we love, you have two others. I have Mawk and my one remaining child to care for." she spoke more firmly, eyes flashing with the fierceness that was her trademark. She searched his gaze eyes softening for a moment as she took more steps backward. "I wanted us Howl. Part of me still does. But the rest of me wants Mawk more, because he is the reason I've made it through everything. You can have my friendship, or you can have nothing at all...Im sorry. I really am. I...." she cut herself off before she could say those toxic three words that would have made everything worse. She looked away and then bolted, heading for Easthollow as fast as she could.
Messages In This Thread
Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 11, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - July 17, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - July 17, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 12, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 14, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Howl - August 20, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Put on my thinking cap - by Illecebra - August 20, 2018, 11:25 AM