Deepwood Weald ambrosial grace
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
tag for ref! also lol timelines what are those

The sorrow that has settled over her heart in Phocion's disappearance has turned into something cold, a brutalist acceptance of practicality. It is not the first time she has worn tragedy as surivival and she doubts it will be her last. 

@Cortland is well enough that she can leave his side with careful assurances of her return (she will not leave him alone, not after their newforged bonds). They cannot stay alone on top of the mountain for-ever. She does not mind the thought of remaining a loner, but she worries for her companion, who strikes her as needing... kindly, supervision. 

But they have time, still. Summer is long and bountiful. She winds her way through the weald, curious about this half of the wilds, having spent her time to the east of the mountains mostly. The coast is beautiful in the distance and the faint hints of sea salt in the air bring clarity back to her mind as she disappears into the thick woods, quiet in her contemplations until she comes across the scent of a stranger. Chuffing to announce her presence she moves in his direction, coming to stop once he comes into her line of vision. She does not speak yet, waiting to make sure her company is wanted, first.
Messages In This Thread
ambrosial grace - by Dirge - July 11, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: ambrosial grace - by Hamartia - July 17, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: ambrosial grace - by Dirge - July 23, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: ambrosial grace - by Hamartia - July 29, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: ambrosial grace - by Dirge - August 13, 2018, 09:28 PM