Jade Fern Grove nervous, but hopeful
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I don't think Hela will be back today but Liri's here to meet ya

When the call came, she could not say she had been doing something of extreme importance. They'd settled here to rest for a time before attempting to trek into the mountains as this was likely to be a more treacherous path than the last. The healer, having spent much of her time attending to the needs of their to-be pack and had taken a healthy chunk out of the afternoon to simply bask in the warmth of the sun - dozing until Grezig's howl demanded attention. 

Lurching to her feet, the fae padded in the direction of the summons, surprised to see a male at her right hand's side. The healer bristled, mainly because he was so close to where their group had taken up camp and she disliked strangers near the family she considered to be hers. Her tail flagged on sight of the dark man, her gaze challenging as she approached. 

Perhaps it was the part of her that had become skilled at recognizing evil for what it was, but the healer was almost immediately put off by the newest wolf to be found by their grouping. Her gaze could not move from him; she could not look at Grezig nor could she speak.

Liri raised cool eyes to him, waiting.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 15, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 16, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 17, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 21, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 24, 2018, 07:47 AM