Jade Fern Grove nervous, but hopeful
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
He dips his head and though it takes a moment for either of their words to reach her through the roaring in her ears, reach her they do. The healer gives a tiny shake of her head, no more than a twitch, as if to clear it before a polite smile finds her face. Her stance morphs into something less intense, though still reminiscent of who she is to the other wolves. 

"I'm sorry," she tells him firstly, not above apologizing. "You looked rather like someone I knew," she muses and by the way she scans over Corvus's features, it's obvious she's thinking of that someone. Though whether she thinks of the man who defiled her, the captors who tortured her, or the woman who caused her miscarriage is unclear. "I suppose all the travels have gotten to me, put me a bit too far on edge."

She says nothing more on the matter, eyeing him over a bit. He's possibly the best muscle they'll have recruited, excluding possibly Kenkou whose size would be formidable if not for his clumsiness. "If Grezig thinks you should be here, I have an inclination to believe her. She's had yet to lead me astray." There's a touch of pride there, for her right hand. They may not be the closest of friends but perhaps they are something greater - allies or colleagues. 

"Welcome," she gives him another smile, more genuine this time, and gestures for the pair to follow her.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 15, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 16, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 16, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 17, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Síff - July 21, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by Corvus - July 24, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: nervous, but hopeful - by RIP Grezig - July 25, 2018, 03:54 PM