Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Just a cameo! Feel free to skip <3

Lyra, like the others, made for the borders as soon as a howl sounded from just outside their domain. Though she knew Moonspear was fiercely guarded by her siblings and parents both, she was on especially high alert now that the pups were growing bolder by the day. Every time she spotted one near the borders, her mind flitted back to Galaxy, and the overwhelming urge to protect those close to her increased tenfold. So she set off towards the source of the foreign howl at a near gallop, picking up on Hydra and Gannet's trails as she did so.

She arrived just after them, blue eyes focused on the three outsiders that stood at the doorstep of their home, Alya drawing up beside her not a second later. Two she did not recognise — a long-legged girl drenched in shades of honey, and a baby-faced boy who seemed a tad younger than the others. The third, however, was the one whose coat mimicked that of a bird, the one who Hydra had spoke of often. Lyra let her gaze linger on each wolf before finally resting on Towhee, head tilting lightly as she regarded the female. Any friend of Hydra was a friend of hers, yet she was still wary. What was their purpose coming here?

She remained silent, stepping back in sync with her fellow sister and letting the lead head of the Cerberus and the silver Redhawk talk to the trio.
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Lyra - July 19, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM