Stone Circle I love cheap thrills!
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
@Steph I hope fishing is okay! Feel free to take it in another direction if you want!

Brynn came to the creek that ran through their territory and bent down to sniff the water; it smelled clean and healthy, so she took a few laps before the flip of a tail caught her eye. She hadn't been fishing in a while, and thought it might be a good way to spend her afternoon.

She sat at the water's edge for a while, watching the fish periodically swim by before she stood and took a few steps into the creek. She planned to stay still for a little bit and let the fish become accustomed to her being there. If her plan worked, they would forget she was there and start swimming closer to where she stood, making it easier to catch one. As she watched the fish swim by, she tried hard not to look too closely at her reflection in the water. Every time she caught a glimpse of the wound on her muzzle, she cringed imaging the scar that would eventually take its place. She needed to just deal with it; scars were a part of the job, and she knew the one destined for her face was certainly not going to be the last one she ever acquired. Still, it miffed her a little that the scar was on her face; that stupid lone wolf just had to aim there, didn't he?

Shaking herself from her thoughts, she switched her attention back on the fish that had already started swimming a fraction closer to her legs. Just a little longer and they would start swimming close enough for a grab attempt.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
I love cheap thrills! - by Brynn - July 20, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Steph - July 21, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Steph - July 23, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Steph - July 25, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Brynn - July 25, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Steph - July 28, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Brynn - July 30, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Steph - July 31, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: I love cheap thrills! - by Brynn - July 31, 2018, 07:50 PM