Blacktail Deer Plateau ocean
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
All Welcome 
saarthal was officially bored. bored. boreeeed. bored out of her fucking mind. there was no one around, and yes, it would be great to find someone to play with - she didn't really care who, though preferably max, or mallaidh, or varinril. anyone, really, actually, would do. grumpily, the girl plodded along the outskirts of the plateau, only half paying attention to where she was going.

and i say half, but it was probably less than half because moments later, saarthal crashed straight into a tree. "fuck," she swore, stumbling backwards, reeling from the impact. blinking furiously, she tried to regain her balance but honestly, she'd never been the most stable of creatures, both physically and mentally..and actually emotionally speaking as well, and so it didn't even come to a surprise when her back leg caught on a root sticking rudely out from the ground and she fell flat on her butt. "you know what," saarthal spluttered, jabbing furiously at the offending tree with a foreleg, "fuck you too, tree. honestly, you're rude. you hear that, tree? you're rude. and even after mallaidh flirted with you, too. do you know how hard it is to get that girl to flirt with you?" saarthal's expression twisted into a hard grimace then a mere second later, softened into something akin to confusion and amusement, "huh, maybe not. i think it was me, actually. soz, tree."
Messages In This Thread
ocean - by Saarthal - July 23, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: ocean - by Beth - July 25, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - July 26, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: ocean - by Beth - July 27, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - July 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - July 29, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: ocean - by Beth - August 03, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - August 04, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - August 18, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - September 13, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 08:01 AM