Blacktail Deer Plateau ocean
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
If you guys don't acknowledge Mallaidh, feel free to skip me and I'll post randomly. Using for rogue thread. <3 Tag me if you do spot her!

She’d been searching for Varinril when she finds Saarthal’s fresh scent nearby. Stopping and considering, her head turns in the direction the scent is strongest. Varinril had become elusive these days, becoming few and far between. Her goal to find the girl will eventually be abandoned, but she can’t help the worry growing. They’d spoken of the future, in a way—they were supposed to train with the others—but her absence doesn’t quieten the alarms going off in her head.

And besides, two noses are better than one.

Mallaidh alters her course. If she can get Saarthal to help search for their friend, they’ll make more progress. But, of course, she doesn’t expect to hear the words—become, like, um, friends with benefits—with Saarthal’s voice. Brows near together and she tilts her head slightly, and then scents the air for the other wolf. Her jaw tightens and she hangs back, hoping to stay out of range of their awareness. She’d caught Blixen and Rose talking, once, and learned more from either of them in that moment and she’d admit the same can happen hear but she can’t explain the churn in her stomach as she waits for the response.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
ocean - by Saarthal - July 23, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: ocean - by Beth - July 25, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - July 26, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: ocean - by Beth - July 27, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - July 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - July 29, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: ocean - by Beth - August 03, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: ocean - by Saarthal - August 04, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: ocean - by Mallaidh - August 18, 2018, 08:13 PM