Mount Apikuni What if I say I will never surrender?
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 

Kavik had been woken late into the night by a bad dream. Once coherent, he sat up and was at once incredibly grateful that what he had just experienced had only been a dream. He looked down at his sleeping mate and with a gentle nuzzle so as not to wake her, he stood up. He also looked for Illidan to make sure he hadn't woken as he usually slept nearby and found him close to Liri and fast asleep. A quick glance around told him that everyone else appeared to still be asleep as well.

He quietly made his way through their little camp and padded into the trees. Once far enough away to not disturb anyone, he silently started to do a patrol of sorts. It wasn't his usual fast, efficient patrol. Instead, he settled on a brisk walk. The pace was fast enough to help take his mind off things, but also let him take in the night-clad scenery. Occasionally, he heard the scattering of the little creatures as he got too close to wherever they were, but he wasn't out here to hunt, so he paid them no mind. Kavik was content to continue moving though the trees and enjoying the cool night air.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
What if I say I will never surrender? - by RIP Kavik - July 26, 2018, 02:40 AM