Firefly Glen shadows will scream that i'm alone
20 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Pack Activity 
For anyone from Moonspear, or anyone in the area. I rolled dice to determine how much damage he'll take if he's hunted/attacked and the result was 66/100 so, no death please, but if you wanna fite him then go for it! No more than 3 characters please, otherwise it'll be insane.

He had been driven out of his own kingdom by none other than Skoonka, and the stallion was beyond frustrated. It had occured months ago — at the height of spring, when he should have been bedding his wives and gathering more to his harem — and Nechako was still furious about it. He had kept to himself since then. Now, with summer nearing its peak, he did not know what to do with himself.

The sun kept his coat shining with sweat, and he was always on the hunt for fresh water. The shade afforded by the glen was a welcome reprieve; he slunk along without issue, and bowed his head to inspect the soil. There were many things here which interested him. He toyed with some reeds of grass that had been sheltered next to some elm trees, and when he turned away they were measurably shorter. The scent of forest creatures was heavy in the soil, but he snorted softly to rid the aroma from his nose.

He needed water. He needed to strengthen himself and return to his wives. The creature would not be a rogue for long, he vowed that much to himself — Skoonka would pay for turning against him.
Messages In This Thread
shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 28, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 28, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - July 31, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - July 31, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - July 31, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - July 31, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 02, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 05, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Nechako - August 09, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 10, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 20, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - August 23, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Jarilo - August 25, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Charon - August 28, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: shadows will scream that i'm alone - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 09:55 AM