Blackfoot Forest starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Perhaps he should have expected her defiance, she had never been the sort to roll over unless forced. It was something he hadn’t been able to break out of her, and it infuriated him to no end. To see her submit wholly to his whims was all he ever yearned for during her imprisonment within Wolfskull Cave, but it had hardly come to pass before the screeching boy had stolen her away. Yet, as he faced her months later, he found the innate need creeping back to him slowly as if it had barely left. “Watch your tongue. Your words cannot spare you your life, clearly.” The words roll out in a snarl through the gaps between his canines, stepping threateningly forward once more with his eyes settled on the scar that wraps around her neck. It pleases him that even while he was absent from her life, her blood still spilt at the claws of a stranger. Perhaps it should bother him that someone else had touched what was rightfully his, but instead, he cannot help but to salivate at the mere thought that she had bent, at all, even to another.

“I should remind you that I broke you long before I held the woods as my own. Perhaps after I break you again, you can find something else to lick besides my wounds.” He looks down on her as he says it, a particular lustful aggression buried deep within his gaze. Why he seeks to hold dominion over her is something even he does not know, but it is a deeply seeded desire that is unchanging in its strength. She represented something to him that he did not want to confront, something very wrong riddled deep within himself that felt dangerous to even approach.. and so he did not question it for very much longer before his eyes drifted lasciviously to her neck once more.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
RE: starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters - by Vaati - August 20, 2018, 10:32 PM