Bitterroot Valley "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head"
142 Posts
Ooc —
It was in an instance that she was gone, like a flash of light or lightning that touches the ground and then retreats. The brute felt bad as he watched her disappear, he wanted to speak and wanted to tell her how sorry he really was but it was with regret that he couldn't even open his mouth. He dipped his head in defeat, all he wanted was a new friend, someone to talk to. 

Steele took one look in the direction she left in and decided it would be best to go the other way. He turned his muscular body and took off, running just as she. Thoughts filled his mind, it was like he was cursed never to have any good luck in his life. First it was the bear then the sanctuary and now her. Tears welled but he held them back as he left the place where he had met Nym.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
"excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Nym - August 03, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Steele - August 13, 2018, 01:04 PM