The Sunspire love, oh lord, my love
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
truly terance spent little of his time of the borders. in comparison, anyway. he spent early mornings patrolling and the reset of the day circling the whelping den where all three of the mothers lived. it was the only way he could guarantee that they would be safe. it was sort of exhausting... but... well-- what else could he do? the pups were still too young to fend for themselves. terance was only doing his job. 

and so, early morning rolled around and terance took to the borders, patrolling silently. all senses were on edge as he scanned for potential threats or visitors. all was quiet this morning, except...

"seabreeze?" he muttered when he scented his wife, his ears pricking and his nose twitching. he turned, spotting her a little ways up the cliffs, and backtracked to greet her with an affectionate kiss to the cheek. "what brings you so far out?" he asked gently, broad smile across his muzzle. the food shortage had taken a toll on them all, even terance was looking a bit thin, but she still looked so beautiful in the soft morning light.
Messages In This Thread
love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 05, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 13, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 26, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Seabreeze - August 26, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: love, oh lord, my love - by Terance - August 26, 2018, 09:25 PM