The Sunspire i don't mind, no i don't mind it, i would come back a thousand times
34 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Private 
@Ibis. Tags for reference.

Remi had discovered a fun new game to play. One morning while @Breccan was snoozing, she crept up on him and tackled him — gently, if only because she was tiny and light — and proceeded to nuzzle and lick and smother him in her affection. He had not seemed to mind and so Remi tried it again on @Deshyr who also did not seem to mind. If nothing else they tolerated the litter's runt and her generous love.

She knew better than to try it on @Wisp though. Though she desperately wanted to give her sister the same affection and desired the same closeness with her, she was learning to restrain herself; learning to love Wisp in other more Wisp-appropriate ways. So, in the mood to hunt, tackle, and snuggle, she passed by her sister with a smile and a light nose-touch to her cheek, and continued on in search of a better target.

She soon heard someone coming. Remi ducked into the bushes, laying low, and stifling a giggle by clapping her paws across her snout.
Messages In This Thread
i don't mind, no i don't mind it, i would come back a thousand times - by Remi - August 06, 2018, 01:28 PM