Stone Circle turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Children spoke and, as each voice rose, he looked to them. Xan, having few social manners himself, did not see a problem with the questions asked, and so he did not make any attempt at correcting them; to be blunt was not necessarily a bad thing, after all. Surprisingly, though, Indra did not see things the same way. When her son spoke he was silenced soon after, and the albino wondered if he should do the same—only to realise that it was too late now, anyways, and he still didn’t see the importance of not asking such personal questions. He did look to Laurel, too, however, to see if she agreed with her sister but looked away but a second later; their last encounter hadn’t ended too well and he, being the stubborn man that he was, couldn’t just admit that he’d been in the wrong all along.

Snapping his attention back to his sister, he nodded as Indra spoke and added, “Yeah, the pups needed to get out. And I haven’t seen my nieces and nephew in awhile, so it was time.” He looked from Indra to Laurel, then over the children, before settling his gaze back on his sister and her pack mate. “You needed to meet them, too,” he stated, muzzle then used to point out the sisters. He only nodded in response to the other male, though the motion was short and his attention remained, primarily, on his family members.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: turn your head towards the storm that's surely coming along - by Xan - August 24, 2018, 11:28 PM