Heron Lake Plateau Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Random Event 
Thread for @Nevouku! Tags for ref

He has finally managed it! Colt had been trying to nab @Niamh one of the large, stately white storks that frequented the lake for days.  Now he finally had one securely in his jaws, hauling it awkwardly by the neck but trying not to drag too much of it. He didn't want the feathers ruined.

The bird had put up a helluva fight.  It had gotten a few good snaps/pecks at his ears and head, and he had some solid bruises where it had walloped him with its wings.  The win more than made up for it though - she was gonna love it!!! He was aiming to drop it off at their sleeping spot as a surprise, and headed towards it, head high to accommodate the birds length.
Messages In This Thread
Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Colt RIP - August 14, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - August 14, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - August 21, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - August 23, 2018, 06:45 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - September 01, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Colt RIP - September 06, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Nevouku - September 06, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Tomorrow I might have to go and fly away - by Colt RIP - September 18, 2018, 08:33 AM