Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Oh, I do, I do" he reassured. "Just if that falls through, I'll find some place...besides I always end up moving on somewhere" he said as he put on a light smile. Engel did not want Aditya worrying too much over him. 

Engel sighed again as he heard that. He couldn't blame Aditya, he didn't blame anyone. It was a bad case of timing is all it was. So who could he blame? No one came to mind at all. "Yeah, I've heard that a lot...lots have lost faith in me. So can't blame you there...."

Now that last part. It took him by surprise. Aditya, he was happy to see him? After it all? It almost brought him to tears as a happy smile came across.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM