Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori stepped forward and gingerly began to pluck the berries from their stems, crushing them against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. The flavor exploded on her tongue and she gave a small sigh, her tail wagging as she continued to take her fill. "Berries are the one weakness I'll admit to" she said after she had licked her maw as clean as possible, a hint of a smile forming on her lips. Not to mention poppy seeds and the fear of having friends she thought, her smile faltering slightly. She listened intently, gaze focused on her new leader as the girl nervously blurted the uses of the leaves. One of her ears flicked and a curious look came over her face, wondering why Liri was nervous. She couldn't muster up the arrogance to believe that she was feared by Liri, so she couldn't figure it out.

There was silence for a few moments as Minori took a few more mouthfuls of the berries, finishing quickly and stepping away just as Liri spoke. Oh..." she hesitated and lifted her gaze, looking around them and taking in a breathe. "I am sure this will make a good home." she said honestly, unsure what else to say. "I have been looking for a good home ever since I was taken from my birth pack. This is the first one to really gain my interest. Mainly because of Corvus and you. He reminds me of my soldiers, you....you just radiate strength. Don't take this wrong but Your leg...it made me think you'd be easy to take down but you've hunted alone and you speak and act like a true leader." she paused unsure if she was being too blunt. "I am quite sure that you can hold your own. Plus...you have all of us to defend you if need be." she said and gave a hesitant smile, eyes wary and ears twitching as she waited to see if she'd offended her.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Síff - August 22, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Minori - August 23, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Síff - August 27, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Minori - August 27, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Síff - August 28, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Minori - September 04, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Síff - September 06, 2018, 07:08 AM
RE: I'm feelin' like a summerbreeze - by Minori - September 10, 2018, 08:49 PM