Barrow Fields her face is the lunch meat, my hands are the bread: smackwich!
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
It’s awkward and exhausting watching a child. Mallaidh isn’t so sure she’s up for the task of motherhood anytime soon (of course, not that she could, but). She barely has her own life figure out and with a child for a day or two makes it more than obvious she’s a little over her head. Her experience with puppies is next to nothing, barely into adulthood herself. But it is not how she feels that matters, as long as Kiwi returns safely to her home. And she doesn’t have to see Wildfire. 

In the distance, she can see the redwoods, but she slows to a stop in the fields. Her head turns toward the direction of the sound and lingers there a moment. She hasn’t seen Ingram in so long, and wonders briefly if he found his sister and if things have gone back to normal. Perhaps she’d linger a while after, if she isn’t chased off, to find him. 

She takes in a deep breath and turns to @Kiwi with a reassuring smile, but doesn’t go further—instead, lifting her nose and calling for @Blixen and hoping they’re close enough to draw only the necessary attention.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes