Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should stop but we'll see
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Coelacanth @Stockholm -- anyone else looking to join please ask me.

He had come back to the island despite everything. He had not been gone too long but it was long enough to show signs of wear on him. Ribs showing just a bit too much, eyes sunken with loss of sleep and things that couldn't be unseen.

He had left to take Lainie to somewhere safe. They had headed east and he had meant to return to Undersea but as her condition deteriorated further he felt more drawn to her. Rokig had done everything he could have to keep her afloat but the damage had been done already. It was not long until she had passed away and he had awoke to her cold body. The former Seawolf had spent days wrapped around her lean body until it was unbearable, until the birds became persistent that she was no longer his to protect.

Finally he had come to the realization he had to leave. He had to go home. Would they still let him come home? Rokig had to at least try. He was not in a great condition but he could only hope that they would still see him worthy enough to become one of them again.

When the terrain finally became more familiar he felt like he could breathe just a little bit easier. The salty scents washed over him. He couldn't break down just yet despite how badly he wished to (for the sand reminded him of life before Lainie's passing and he yearned for that comfort) he had to let them know he wasn't gone forever. He tipped his head back and released a low croaky howl.
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - August 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Moor - August 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 02, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 10, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - September 27, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Cephaloryn - September 29, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: maybe i should stop but we'll see - by Coelacanth - October 26, 2018, 08:43 AM