Dragoncrest Cliffs god is a shapeless hunger
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

even if she didn't know the details of this sort of thing what helix says makes her stand up straight, fixing her aunt with a startled look. yeah, theoretically heda runs all of the branches -- and theoretically that does include traveling between them -- but nomi can't just leave them. let alone the other half of that request. she looks to dio before nomi, not wanting to see confirmed in nomi's face her imminent depature (she's heda, of course she will go even if blix disagrees), nodding with him. who do they have to spare? herself, eske, artaax and hush -- if all of them were to go they'd leave dio with no backup (unless ajatar decides to remain, she supposes, but even then.)

gone is the impetuous blixen of youth who would have thrown herself into volunteering to go along with nomi. she licks her lips and actually thinks about it. going with nomi seems like the rightest choice -- she still thinks of angling for cheka, and maybe this would be a way to show nomi she's ready, and frankly the thought of nomi leaving in this condition makes her worried.

but on the other hand. drageda is her home and she is loathe to leave it -- and especially now that furi has been brought back into her life. furi had said she wasn't ready to come back, but there is an implication in that -- maybe she will be ready, and what if that happens while blixen is away? what if she misses her chance? 

she sucks in a breath, letting it out in a quiet sigh. to nomi she says, "i will go with you if you think i should," pauses, and adds slowly, "but i think i should stay."
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
god is a shapeless hunger - by Helix - August 26, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Dio - August 26, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Blixen - August 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Helix - August 30, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Dio - September 02, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Blixen - September 03, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Helix - September 07, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Dio - September 09, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Blixen - September 09, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: god is a shapeless hunger - by Helix - September 14, 2018, 03:11 PM