Blacktail Deer Plateau breathing in the view
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The fae was hunched over a cache, dropping two fat hares in before her claws could be heard scraping the stones back into place. Once the game was safely stored, the girl padded into the forest. 

The breeze had a chill that spoke of autumn; the Alpha had already begun to notice it growing cooler in the mornings and evenings. Thick fog would roll across the Plateau as the sun rose and by evening the air was crisp and the grass cold underfoot. 

The cold seasons would be upon them soon and though that would bring relief from the heat, they only had the rest of autumn to prepare for the coming winter. 

The sylph broke into a lope, leaving the conifer and birch forest behind as she crossed the open plain at the center of their territory. Splashing through the river left her chilled but not for long, on account of her arctic coat - which would soon be growing even thicker in preparation for the cold seasons.

As Liri reached the edge of the plateau, she was unsurprised to see Grezig sitting at the edge. It was a deep pleasure indeed to sit at the edge of the mountains and observe the world below. It was quickly becoming the healer's favorite place in the territory. 

The sylph chuffed as she drew near, a smile on her face. "Mind if I join you?" She asked, not wanting to intrude on the Beta's personal time.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
breathing in the view - by RIP Grezig - August 27, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: breathing in the view - by Síff - August 29, 2018, 08:10 AM
RE: breathing in the view - by RIP Grezig - September 04, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: breathing in the view - by Síff - September 06, 2018, 07:17 AM
RE: breathing in the view - by RIP Grezig - September 12, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: breathing in the view - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: breathing in the view - by RIP Grezig - September 24, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: breathing in the view - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: breathing in the view - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: breathing in the view - by Síff - October 02, 2018, 10:26 AM