The Sunspire it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
 the woman began a slow trot, paw pads soft against the rock. the goat had clued in; young as it was, it knew a threat when one presented itself. its ears flickered, then it's tail, and it took to a careful trot down the mountain face. the woman picked up her step a fraction, until she neared the beginning of the steep incline. and then they were both skidding down the rock face, locked suddenly and violently in chase. the goat navigated the rock as if born for it, and the woman as if she teetered on the edge of disaster. 

rock and dust scattered down the rock, a claw caught and tore. the goat was moving back up, and she leaping after it. body tensed and uncoiled smoothly, yet soon enough found herself lagging behind as the goat picked out tiny paths in the rock she could not. a moment later, and the chase ended. she understood the distance between them to be too great to break and found a moment's rest on a ledge, gaze scanning the steep rock for a trail back up to travellable paths.
[/align]
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Cassiopeia - August 27, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Terance - September 12, 2018, 10:46 AM