The Sunspire it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
do u mind if we set this for maybe sept 3rd? so terance will have returned? i'd really like a cass thread(:

terance watched the scene unfold. he had been on the outskirts of the territory patrolling even though he'd promised himself to take it easy. he didn't need to overwork himself-- he needed to be present and aware for sunspire, and if that required a break then so be it, but today he couldn't help but take to the borders. 

he spotted cass on her hunt, watching with admiration for her stealth and determination-- and then with despair and horror as the chase got harder and dangerous. luckily, the delicate raven was smart, and stopped herself before disaster struck, and so was left to figure out how to get back. 

"cass!" he called to her, trotting along the cliffs edge to stand above her, "there's a wider edge above you to the left." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: it's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Terance - September 12, 2018, 10:46 AM