Heron Lake Plateau take me above your light.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
OMG R U KIDDING

Fin heard the footsteps that told of another's approach, but before she bothered turning her head, the wind shifted and told her all she had wanted to know. She breathed out the breath she had been holding in her lungs as her dark niece settled in beside her. An appreciative smile flickered across her lips at the touch. Alpha though she may be, Finley found it hard to treat Raven with overt deference. But that wasn't anything to do with Raven. She'd had the same issue with Towhee. Likely, she would've had the same issue with any of those she considered her children (which was all Redhawks and all Blackthorns). It was just the way she was. The only Redhawk she would ever give full regard to as alpha was Peregrine and Fox. The only Blackthorn she'd ever give it to was Elwood. She was just too old to be any different.

Still, Fin was not a bitch or an idiot. She dipped her muzzle respectfully and reached to sniffle at her goddaughter's nose affectionately. The bitterness that had existed when Towhee had stepped down was gone. Fin still had some doubts, but Raven and Quixote seemed to be doing perfectly fine, so she felt no need to continue to fret over it. She had other things to fret over now.

"Which one?" Fin replied with a wry smirk that didn't quite reach her eyes. Fiadh was not Finley's only wayward daughter - just her most recent. This one at least had warned her she was about to break her mother's heart. If that was any consolation.

Messages In This Thread
take me above your light. - by Finley - August 29, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - August 30, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - August 30, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 03, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 03, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 13, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - September 20, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - September 24, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Finley - September 25, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: take me above your light. - by Raven - October 20, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: take me above your light. - by Elwood - October 25, 2018, 12:00 PM