Blacktail Deer Plateau "He found himself on the threshold of another"
18 Posts
Ooc —
The words hadn't meant as an insult, she just didn't think Grezig wanted her there. If her sister no longer wanted her family within the pack, Uruuk would have been hurt but she would have moved on. It seemed her words had not helped the situation as Grezig's brows drew in and her face grew stony. 

Uruuk's eyes narrowed at her sister's tone, for she had traveled all this way just to see her sister and Grezig was acting as if she didn't even care. It stung but the agouti got over it, for she didn't expect an apology from her stoic older sister. 

"I only meant I didn't want to infringe on your new life. I came to see you and it would be pointless to leave now. If you have the room, then I would like to join your pack," she stated, just as neutral as Grezig had been.
Messages In This Thread
"He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 07, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 13, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - September 26, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: "He found himself on the threshold of another" - by Uruuk - October 03, 2018, 11:33 AM