Golden Glade if you take my advice you're bound to be damned
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

The softness of his voice seems devoid of the predatory tone that it held before.  She looks at him for a long while, and she watches the way that he watches her.  The gleam in his eye stokes the flames of her ego higher.  There was something about him that bled her of her desire to be difficult and folded her into something more easily swallowed.  He'd like that, right?  To strip her down and swallow her whole.

She couldn't say no.  For some time, she couldn't say anything.  Then she stepped forward into the dusk, the stars illuminating the dancing twinkle in her eye.  I suppose you could.  As long as he maintained the facade that she was valuable to him.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - September 14, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 09:33 PM