Snowforest Taiga Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes
117 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
it takes a little effort to get @Solomon going. the last couple of days haven’t been all that great. her stomach churns with upset and because she hasn’t told anyone but her siblings, she suffers through them; occasionally she vomits the contents of her stomach. it only marginally makes her feel better.

“let’s go,” she urges with a final nudge before trotting off and slipping through the territory. dad is sick and isn’t watching them as much as he probably should. the other two moms had a lot of children between them. no one else is left to monitor them so it is easy for them to get to the borders without being notice. brilliance clears her throat and glances to her sister. the scent markers are not as strong as they could be, those who are able doing their best, but she knows it is the Border into the Unknown.

turning away from the girl, she looks out, offers a flash of a thought—“what d’y’think is out there?”—before continuing, right into the unknown.
i just want to find a god
and i hope she loves me too
Messages In This Thread
Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes - by Brilliance - September 14, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes - by Solomon - September 15, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes - by Brilliance - September 15, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes - by Solomon - September 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes - by Brilliance - September 21, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes - by Solomon - September 30, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Why We Have Obama To Thank For Corn Mazes - by Solomon - October 14, 2018, 05:39 PM