Blacktail Deer Plateau This life is more than just a read through.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps he had meant to join her but the snow sylph had other ideas. 

It was not by coincidence that she sought her mate, for the pallid leader strode with purpose through the night's embrace, her head lowered as she followed the trail of his scent. The conifers swayed in the wind, creaking gently as autumn's cold sigh shook their branches and sent their dark needles cascading. They carpeted the ground - brown and dead where they fell - cushioning her uneven steps and permeating the air with the perfume of pine every time her weight pressed upon them. 

The healer came upon him, troubled as he patrolled their land's borders. Liri drew from the shadows, her tail wagging and her ears flattened as she approached, chuffing to alert him to her presence. 

As the ivory fae padded to her dark counterpart's side, her thoughts turned to the coywolf pup at home sleeping within their den. And then they turned to the other members of their mismatched group: Grezig, Elixir, Ruenna, even Issun, the newest recruit. Kavik worried about them all so, it only made her love him even more but she worried about him on nights like this. 

Liri rubbed her freckled crown against his shoulder as she fell into step beside him. Silently, she offered her companionship as they patrolled. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - September 18, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:01 AM