Blacktail Deer Plateau This life is more than just a read through.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"Other things steal my sleep," she murmured, eyes lowering. Her brow furrowed as images flickered in her mind's eye - a tiny corpse on a mountainside amidst a famine, the instinct to feed on what would have been her daughter enough to turn her stomach, even now. One of her greatest shames and a secret she shared with none. Her gaze returned to Kavik, troubled with memories of that dark time. He had not seen it, fortunately, where packs fell apart and wolf turned on wolf to survive. 

She shook her head slightly, as if to rid herself of the macabre thoughts. 

"Kavik," she muttered, moving to cut him off in his path. She knew he was troubled, more than he was letting on. "You can tell me. I'll understand," she whispered. 

"We are safe here," she tried to reassure him. Her own worries flirted through her mind. They were safe but would Illidan be if he did choose to leave? Would the winter be harsher than she expected, like the winter after the swarm? 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - September 18, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:01 AM