Blacktail Deer Plateau This life is more than just a read through.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She continued to study him, knowing it wasn't the full truth. Her brow crumpled with confusion. What was so bad that he couldn't tell her?

She shook her head, her gaze finding the treeline. If Kavik didn't have to be truthful about his demons, then why did she?

"I'm just worried about the coming winter," she murmured, the truth but not quite all of it. Her worries only reminded her of her last winter in Teekon, of the year she had truly lost everything. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - September 18, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:01 AM