Blacktail Deer Plateau This life is more than just a read through.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She smiled, leaning into him. She planted a soft kiss on his lips, warmth pooling in her chest. Liri curled into his side, tail thumping softly as Kavik kissed her forehead in return. Even now, when their relationship had changed with all the pressures of leadership, she still could find peace in his embrace. 

"We could patrol some more if you'd like," she murmured as she rose to her feet, dipping her head. "It'll be romantic," her voice came again of its own accord, shy and beckoning. The healer turned away with a soft laugh, leading him into the forest should he agree. 

Wanna fade soon?
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - September 18, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:01 AM