Whitefish River What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Woe for the silent who be forced yet to speak, for meager food, water, and a place to sleep. 
His eyes met hers again, fire against forest. 
"I am Siqsa,

His tongue froze when it came time to part his last name. Would she recognize a Xandir? Xandirs were usually bad news, ousted from the general community simply due to the easy carnage they wrought; but his father was long gone. Had his father left a legacy written in blood and bones? Or was there nothing but dust on his name? 
Deciding to take no chance, he took his mother's last name. 
"Siqsa Ntima."

It was apparent he would have to make himself much more than his growing-to-impose stature. The only heirloom he had of his father was his size, and it was clear this yearling was going to grow into a massive lupine. He had only just started to fill out his paws. Shape came now, but muscle would later. His resume as of now, though? 
"If it helps, I am pretty good at hunting.

'Pretty good' was an understatement; he was damn good at hunting. Team coordination however, was something essential to pack life, and that was something he wasn't too expertised in. He had only hunted with his Sister, and even then it was hard to hunt with her. The Angel wouldn't heed his words, sprinting past him and bumbling the hunt. Every night he hunted with her, and every night she spooked the prey in the wrong direction. Yes, she was younge than he, but his youth prevented him from having tolerance for it. Instead, he grew to resent Arana. 

A wet left paw, large enough to atleast cover slightly more than half of the fish which was almost 11 inches long, nudged the food item to reference. 
"I prefer aquatic hunting, but other small animals are easy enough to catch.[font]"[/font]

Prefering to sit, his dripping hinds lowered and nestled among the low-growing grasses of the riverbank. His crown tilted, a look of slight inquisitive parting his usually stoic mask. 
"Are there specific trades you all are after, or is it just a free-for-all?"

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 07, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 11, 2018, 10:27 AM