Blacktail Deer Plateau the secret is listen
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik easily allowed the nips from the new pack member, remaining still until he had pulled away and whispered his gratitude. He nodded in response. I'm also grateful. We need more capable members before the winter, the alpha replied. 

No problem. Follow me, he said, turning to head towards the middle of the territory where the river flowed. He noticed the shyness in the way the male accepted his offer of a tour, and he gave him a small, reassuring smile to hopefully quiet his nerves. He assumed his mate would join eventually if she wanted to or maybe seek out the new member later. That reminded him. Liri is my mate and the other alpha here. She is also a medic and can help you if you wish to further those skills, Kavik offered as he walked. Grezig is the beta in case you run into her, he added. Normally, he would suggest they introduce themselves to the beta, but he wasn't sure if that would put unintended pressure on the shy male. He'd let him make the decision for himself. He was a little interested to see how that interaction would go, although he had confidence that his friend could deal with such a timid personality. She was outspoken and confident, not cruel. 

They eventually arrived at the river and Kavik stopped near the water. This is a pretty popular spot and if you follow it south, it will lead you to the grasslands we often use for hunting, he explained. He looked to Krarius then to see if he had any questions or anything to add before they moved on.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
the secret is listen - by Krarius - October 05, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by Siqsa - October 05, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by RIP Kavik - October 05, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by Krarius - October 05, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by Síff - October 05, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by Siqsa - October 05, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by RIP Kavik - October 05, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by Krarius - October 05, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by RIP Kavik - October 05, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: the secret is listen - by Krarius - October 05, 2018, 04:09 PM