Heron Lake Plateau i'm stunting on everybody
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
but this had nothing to do with promotion-- tegan could literally be the lowest rank in the pack and he wouldn't care. hell, the only reason he ever liked having a high rank was to hold it above his siblings heads. but lucca was gone. fiadh was gone. and clover was so distraught by fiadh's disappearance that tegan wasn't even sure she cared what he was doing anymore. of course she did, but tegan was entitled to how he felt. but, no, if towhee mentioned niamh's rank tegan would probably just make a face.

his lips pressed together tightly as she spoke, trying to take her words and let them mean something to him-- but somehow they felt empty. tegan was the least serious in the pack, but he was hardworking. and no, he didn't think they were exclusive to themselves, but then why did he feel like everyone kept treating them like they were? his nose scrunched at towhee, but a small grin played at the edges of his mouth. "i can't remember but-- you know i'd be a dumb-stupid beta," he told her, using dumb (in this case) as a way to describe stupid. it was so stupid it was dumb. get it? got it? good. -i work my ass off in all the ways i'm supposed to but i'd hate being a beta. i'm good here in the middle ranks.- not that she was offering but... tegan clarified anyway.

-do you remember easy?- tegan asked her, grin turning into a broad smirk, -the friend i ran off to go see before we moved to the plateau.- if her name didn't ring a bell, the memory surely would. it was one of tegan's proudest (and stupidest) 'pranks'. -well, she stopped by. she goes by blackbear now... wanted to join. niamh wouldn't accept her, and kept saying it was because my judgement wasn't the best-- cause of that wolf i recruited way back when who left. she wouldn't even hear blackbear out, kept calling her a liar.-  well, that was mostly the story. tegan cut out a few of his rowdy comments and paraphrased and... what not, but when it boils down to it, that's what happened anyway. 

he shrugged. -niamh told me i could go get her and have her complete a task for reentry but... only after she bullied easy out of the territory. i went and chased her down but she didn't even want to be a part of the pack anymore.-  his brow furrowed. his gaze had fallen down in front of him after a while, and he eventually blinked and looked back up at his sister. "like, i told her i got it, she's got a new rank and a reputation to look out for, and i do get it, but am i taken so unseriously that my good word about someone discredits their whole fuckin... being??" tegan had had a while to think on this. even after his mission to the sound, it bothered him. at least now he'd gotten so riled up he'd let it all out. sheesh, that shit had been bottled up for a while.

Messages In This Thread
i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Towhee - October 07, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: i'm stunting on everybody - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 07:18 PM