Blacktail Deer Plateau walking out to the side of my house
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She gave a faint hint of a smile, nodding slowly in agreement to the sentiment about the weather. The next question wasn't surprising, she supposed it was natural for packmates to ask around and make sure everyone was settling in alright. "I am very pleased with the pack I chose. I realise I keep to myself but I could not have asked for a better set of leaders or a nicer territory to help protect." she said honestly. Liri and Kavik were more then competent at being alphas and the plateau was absolutely beautiful.

The only thing that had ruined the pleasantness was Corvus's absence. Part of her assumed she was overreacting and they hadn't ever really been that close at all or maybe he had gotten hurt off territory, but the pain and betrayal was too real to ignore. The look on her face, a dark shadow of sadness and anger woulf betray her less than happy thoughts if Elixir paid attention. "Everyone seemed nice enough. I just won't be getting to know anyone too well. Tried that here already and it didn't go well" she blinked once and stared at the ground, wondering how she felt comfortable enough to blabber this out to this girl she'd never met.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 08, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 09, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 10, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 16, 2018, 11:32 PM